Fun. Interactive. Effective.
(For Early Stage Entrepreneurs &
Entrepreneurship Support Programs)
Navigating the world of early-stage entrepreneurship can be both exhilarating and challenging.
With an emphasis on real-world application, your entrepreneurs will be guided through the intricacies of business ideation, customer discovery, and practical implementation.
Nathan is adept at early-stage entrepreneurship struggles, as he has extensive experience in entrepreneurship as a:
– 3x Founder
– Startup Employee
– Leader of corporate startup programs
– Global Facilitator & Speaker on Entrepreneurship
– Mentor for Techstars, the world’s largest pre-seed investor in the world
Nathan doesn’t just tell entrepreneurs what to do, but rather, guides them to use best practices while coaching them through the hardest parts. He will not only brainstorm with your entrepreneurs on how to develop an MVP, but he’ll even live coach them while they’re doing their user interviews, & much more.
Participants will learn to:
– Test with MVPs and launch something ASAP
– Engage effectively with potential customers to understand their needs and challenges.
– Navigate the foundational aspects of the entrepreneurial process, from ideation to execution.
– Develop actionable strategies that can be applied immediately to their ventures.
This program is often used for:
– Startup Accelerators
– Those starting new initiatives at work (intrapreneurs).
– Mentorship programs within university entrepreneurship clubs or societies.
In Nathan’s coaching program, derived from his knowledge of being a 3x entrepreneur & professional actor, he provides one-on-one guidance to help you develop and deliver the most captivating version of your story.
After completing these coaching sessions, you will gain increased confidence when presenting to an audience and have crafted a compelling narrative.
Also offered virtually.
Coaching participants will learn to:
– be more comfortable presenting on stage
– craft a compelling narrative when presenting
– confidently answer questions on the spot
– stretch themselves as far as they can, while understanding we all have different strengths
This program is often used for:
– improving startup pitches before a fundraising round or pitch competition
– improving storytelling in an upcoming presentation
– feeling more comfortable presenting on stage
“Hayden and Nathan were very personable and professional, immediately making me feel at ease and ready to learn. Not to mention, the way Hayden explained the presentation’s problem points highlighted what needed to be done and what could be improved. Also, Nathan’s ability to tie together real examples with solutions laid a clear path forward.“
“My main takeaway from our coaching was to focus on the story of the pitch and also to explain things simply. You don’t want the judges to get mixed up so you need to be able to make sure that they know what your product/service is easily without having to think too much. I like that we are able to tailor the session to go where we want it to go. It is very helpful as we go along so we can quickly pivot to whatever we want to work on next/whatever we need help with next. It was very valuable for us.“
“I learned how to better communicate a complicated topic concisely and understandably.“
“My main takeaway from the Green Light coaching was a strategy to deal with stage fright. I found this very helpful and will use this tip in the future.”
“I thought the coaching was super helpful. I loved your energy and ability to build off each other. Really great experience. Two different perspectives for our pitch.”
Now operating under "Nathan Minns," your trusted workshop facilitator. The same engaging experience as before.